Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another WTF Blizz moment

Updated!!1 A few couple days after 4.2 dropped.

Your new honored status with the Avengers of Hyjal grant you access to their vendor to purchase... what.... ? ? ?

That's right, a brand new cloak!!! To replace that one you just got yesterday from saving Thrall which replaced that one you got last week from killing Ahune!!!!

Really wish I read patch notes, I would have flooded the AH with chants and mats for engineering chutes.

Original post...

Yay, 4.2 is here and with it the new epic questline to save Thrall from damnation. It's epic because it's a great story with love and action and you get to take part in helping Thrall, the coolest cat in Azeroth.  It's even more epic because it's not very long. Two thumbs up!

My gripe comes with the final reward, your choice of ilevel 365 cloak. Hot damn, everyone gets a new piece of leetness from the get go. So why the frak did I bother putting up with long queues and ninjas for Ahune to get a cloak that would just be replaced this easily even before the seasonal event was finished? Oh, I didn't, not on any of my toons, but I know a shit ton of y'all did. Well at least that Ahune fight was fun and memorable...

No comments:

Post a Comment